Participants are invited to take part in offline activities. For example, to stick leaflets with the symbols of the Community, distribute flyers, arrange a home visit. Performing offline tasks, Usually offline actions are harder and more efficient, and therefore the mavro you get for them is higher!
The execution of offline tasks will bring you some additional mavro (the rate will be stated in the description of the task in your PO). Upon completion of the task you will need to submit a photo or video report.
The main types of offline tasks:
- holding a meeting (2-3 persons, except for the Organizer) and recording it on video:
- meeting (4-5 persons, except for the Organizer) with a video report:
- meeting (6 or more persons, apart from the Organizer) with a video report:
- posting/distributing leaflets and the stencil with a photo-report:
- posting/distributing leaflets and the stencil with a video report:
- conducting a photo shoot with a photo-report:
- conducting a photo shoot with photo- and video-reports: